President Trump took to Twitter this Wednesday morning to whine about a recent court ruling against him.
Trump wrote: “First the Ninth Circuit rules against the ban & now it hits again on sanctuary cities-both ridiculous rulings. See you in the Supreme Court!”
The ruling in question was handed down by Federal Judge William H. Orrick, who is not actually on the Ninth Circuit, although Trump seems to think that he is.
Orrick placed a temporary nationwide stay on Trump’s Executive Order stripping federal funding from sanctuary cities.
According to CNN, Orrick found that “the counties and cities that challenged the law demonstrated they could face “immediate irreparable harm” if the policy were allowed to be put into place, and that their constitutional challenge could succeed once the case is fully heard.”
Well, as you can see in the tweet above and as is unsurprising, Trump is not happy about this ruling.
Twitter, however, promptly clapped back at Trump to remind him that he’s not exactly in any sort of position to pretend like he has the upper hand here. Trump, rather, has a long history of making slow quality political moves that have ended in failure.
Journalist Jules Suzdaltsev posted a list of some of Trump’s most abject failures in the comments section of Trump’s tweet.
Check it out below.
- The popular vote
- Then the Muslim Ban
- Then Muslim Ban no. 2, FAILED!
- Healthcare legislation, FAILED!
- Building the wall… eventually… somehow… in the future… FAILED!
- Hiring a National Security Advisor who isn’t an apparent threat to national security, FAILED!
- No $1 trillion infrastructure bill in first 100 days like you promised, FAILED!
- Stringing together a coherent sentence without repeating yourself 16x, FAILED!
- Making the United States look respectable as a world power, and being a commander-in-chief we can be proud of… F-A-I-L-E-D!!!!
Good one, Jules.